The show started near 5:30 local time when a seems to be confident on his move, an armed man on a black car at China Chowk of Islamabad with a woman and a child has alerted the law enforcing agencies.
The unknown person, wearing dark colour Shalwar and Shirt, has been holding Kalashnikov and has been firing intermittently in air.
According to eye witnesses, police has surrounded the car, which is standing near China Chowk.
Updates (Updating closed)
- “I will have no lament if I lost my life.”
- “I have not put lives on danger. My son is Soldier of God. My kids are not ready to leave me” he further said.
- Sikandar while speaking with news channels says that he wants ‘Nizam e Mustafa’ or System of Muhammad (PBUH)
- Sikandar’s Father in Law Niaz Lakhvera says that his son is law has some psychic problems and has some ties with a religious organization
- “The media’s live coverage has tied our hands otherwise its a matter of five minutes to resolve this issue”, senior police officer is being quoted by a senior journalist.
- Acquaintances of the armed person say he has returned from Dubai with his wife
- Names of kids are reported as Abdullah and Farwa
- Elite commandos and Rangers commandos have arrived on the spot
- Another reports quotes that he has steel business in Dubai
- Geo News has reported that the armed person lives near Faisal Mosque.
- The armed person has got out of the car carrying two guns and heading towards bushes possibly to pass urine as he passes one of his gun to his wife
- Police officials say that the armed person is nervous and that they do not want any operation as kids could be used as human shields
- Police is making negotiation prolong
- Sikandar, the armed person, is reportedly belonged to Hafizabad district
- The lady name is possibly Kanwal, as Dunya News reported, who has done M.A Journalism from Lahore
- Name is said to be Sikandar of this persons, officials say
- Officials say number plate of the vehicle is fake
- The spy-type armed person has got out of the car and has been speaking in high tone with police
- Confidence is so high that person has lighten up its cigarette
- SSP operations has walked away from the car while the armed person has once again got back into car
- Dr. Rizwan has asked the armed person to surrender
- The armed person insisting for provision on safe exit claiming he is not a criminal
- Scores of people have gathered around the scene, which seems to be an act of spy films
- After insisting from the person, SSP Operations Dr. Rizwan has reached the person and discussing the matter
- Police officials have refused to go near the suspect who has two guns with him
- “Where you want to go?” police officials have asked the lady.
- The unknown woman said the armed person was her husband while her two kids were also on the car.
- Woman in the car with the armed person walked through the roads to police officials who have been on spot, which is considered as red zone or high security area.
- The car’s body already damaged possibly of an accident.
The News Tribe – UK-based bilingual news website covering politics, technology, sports, health and lifestyle from US, Pakistan, Middle East and around the world
Click here for more information
The News Tribe